Don'T wOrrY bE HaPPy!!!!!!!!

This is my blog for my english class, I hope that you will like it and just enjoy it!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GooDBye 2006!!!!


GooD morninG!! How are You¿? I'm fine! Do you know why?? because last night, the last night of 2006 I went to "PaCHá" Empuriabrava with Karla, Romi and Alizzé (also her boyfriend). Oh! it was a perfect night, I needed this party to get rid of my stress. Firstly we went to Portofino, it's a pub in front of Karla's house, we waited for Karla and her cousin, Orianne, because they were in a restaurant in Roses with their family. When Karla arrived it was 00:45h. and then we went into the club (PacHá). New year eve is a funny time because everybody is happy and smile and this is fantastic. I danced a lot in the club, I had a great time with my friends. ;*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home